Overnight bed and breakfast accommodations include six riverside suites and three cabins. Each suite has a queen and two twin beds, while the cabins each have a queen or king, a double, and one or two twins. A total of 36 beds of various sizes are available. With overnight retreats, the continental breakfast is replaced by a full breakfast. A lodging accommodations sheet is available to show specific arrangements of beds. Check out our photo gallery to see additional winter photos.
Conference groups may use the Vee Bar screen and flip chart.
All price quotes are customized to fit specific needs. Please call for further information.
The Vee Bar Guest Ranch is open for dining by reservation only. Delicious menu-style dinners are served to ranch guests as well as the public on Friday and Saturday nights, September through the end of May. The head chef is happy to accommodate any special dietary requests. Groups of 10 or more people can make reservations any night of the week, with advance notice. Groups may choose from the menu, or arrange a buffet meal..
Fine Dining Menu Choices
- The Vee Bar Rib Eye, a customer favorite! A 12 oz. steak marinated in our homemade marinade and grilled to your liking.
- Flat Iron Steak, an 8 oz. steak lightly seasoned and grilled to your liking.
- Filet Mignon, an 8 oz. tenderloin seasoned with a mesquite rub.
- New York Strip, a 10 oz. strip perfectly seasoned and pan-seared.
- Sirloin Steak, a 6 oz. sirloin seasoned with a mesquite rub and grilled.
- Shrimp Dinner, six jumbo shrimp lightly seasoned and grilled.
- Shrimp Scampi, six shrimp tossed with fettuccine, vegetables, and garlic butter.
- Brown Sugar Crusted Salmon, salmon baked with brown sugar and a hint of lemon.
- Mushroom Ravioli, mushroom and ricotta medley in pasta pillows are topped with marinara sauce and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Parmesan, pan-fried chicken is set atop linguine, topped with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
Meals come with a vegetable of the day, and your choice of a potato or rice side dish. All meals also come with a soup and salad bar. All of the soup is homemade, and selections change nightly! Our famous sunflower seed bread, served with honey butter, will be waiting for you at the table! There are a variety of desserts available after dinner to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Dinner prices are between $15 and $28 per person.
Breakfast buffets feature fresh fruit, homemade breakfast breads and muffins, sunflower seed bread for toast, homemade granola, and a rotation of hot items such as French toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. A variety of juices, tea, and coffee are available with breakfast. Lunch choices range from a southwest turkey avocado wrap with homemade cranberry salsa to traditional lasagna.
BED & BREAKFAST RATES:
October 1 – April 30
Nightly Rates (2 people in Riverside Suite or Cabin)....…. $150
Each additional person (ages 6 and up)…………………....$45
May 1 - Sept 30
Nightly Rates (2 people in Riverside Suite or Cabin) …….$170
Each additional person (ages 6 and up)…………....……...$60
The only B&B option June 8—August 31 is on Saturday nights.
Summer Saturday night B&B rate (2 people)...........$170
Each additional person (ages 6 and up)..................$60
Bed & Breakfast Activities:
- Full breakfast
- Hot Tub
- Wireless internet in lodge and riverside cabins
- Horseback riding - $60 per person.
- Private fishing-Catch & Release
- Daily housekeeping service
- Skiing and snowmobiling nearby
|Join Our Mailing List to receive occasional
newsletters and/or B&B specials. We Promise, No Spam!
Check out our Newsletter Archive
1. Credit card number required to confirm reservation.
2. Total amount charged if reservation is NOT cancelled 48 hours in advance.
3. Payment by cash, personal check, traveler's check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
4. Applicable state and county sales tax will be added to final lodging bill.
5. Breakfast is served from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
6. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m., and check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
7. Smoking is not allowed in any structures.
8. No pets allowed.
9. Fishing license is required, available for purchase locally.