Summer Guest Ranch Rates
A ranch vacation is second to none! Horseback riding across the Wyoming plains is one of the main activities, but your family will also enjoy hiking in the mountains, river tubing, trap shooting, fishing, campouts, wagon rides, musical entertainment, and much more. A ranch vacation is the perfect family vacation!
Now taking reservations for 2016! All-inclusive guest ranch packages June 5–Sept. 3, 2016.
Download our 2016 rate card.
June 7th – August 29th, 2015 | All rates are per person | Download our 2015 rate card
Specialty Weeks 2015
- June 1-June 6, 2015, Literature and Landscape of the Horse (more info) SOLD OUT EARLY in 2015!
- May 30-June 4, 2016, Literature and Landscape of the Horse (more info) NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS!
- July 5-11, 2015, Ranch Jubilee (more info)
- August 9-15, 2015, Hands-On-Horse Week (more info)
- Aug 23-29, 2015, Adult Only Week (more info) one cabin is available for 3 nights (Sun-Wed)
- Aug 28-September 3, 2016, Adult Only Week
Rates applicable for Riverside Suites or Cabins
June 7—June 27
June 28—August 17
Aug 16–Aug 29
**NOTE: In lieu of tips, a 15% service charge is added to these packages, along with a 6% sales tax.
Add a Saturday night to your reservation!
Summer Saturday night B&B rate (2 people)………..$180
Each additional person (ages 6 and up)………………..$60
3 night stays will include only activities scheduled for those specific days.
Accommodations — Overnight accommodations include six riverside suites
and three cabins. Each suite has a queen and two twin beds, while the
cabins each have a queen or king, a double, and one or two twins.
- Your own horse
- Evening entertainment
- Wireless internet in lodge and riverside cabins
- Overnight camp-out
- Laundry facilities
- Snowy Range tour
- Daily housekeeping
- Trap shooting
- Riding instruction
- Cattle work
- Private fishing
- River tubing
- All meals (see Guest Ranch Dining page)
- Hot tub
- LOADS OF FUN!
(Nightly Rates will include only activities scheduled for those specific days.)
SUMMER SATURDAY NIGHT: (June 6 – August 30)
1 Night Stay: Saturday to Sunday ………………………………$180.00
2 people in Riverside Suite or Cabin
Each additional person (ages 6 and up) …………………………..$60.00
Includes Sunday Breakfast
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the Guest Ranch reservation is required. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required when entire ranch is reserved for a group.
- Reservations will be considered firm only when the deposit has been received.
- The deposit is due within 2 months of making the reservation when it is made more than 1 year in advance.
- If your reservation is canceled less than 30 days in advance (or members of your group decide not to come) you will be billed for the full amount of the stay.
- Deposits not returned may be applied to any stay within the following 12 months.
- Payment by cash, personal check, traveler’s checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Balance is collected upon departure. At the time of check-in, guests are obligated to pay the full amount of their stay, even if they must leave early for any type of emergency.
- A service charge of 15% and applicable state and county sales tax will be added to final lodging bill.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m., and check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Smoking is not allowed in any structures.
- No pets allowed.
- The Vee Bar has a no tipping policy.