Looking for an all inclusive ranch vacation? Our Guest Ranch vacation is for you!
Our all inclusive ranch vacation is second to none! Horseback riding across the Wyoming plains is one of the main activities, but your family will also enjoy hiking in the mountains, river tubing, trap shooting, fishing, campouts, wagon rides, musical entertainment, and much more. An all inclusive ranch vacation is the perfect family vacation!
Now taking reservations for 2019! All-inclusive guest ranch packages June 9–August 31, 2019.
Download our rate card 2019.
| All rates are per person |
Specialty Weeks 2019–MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON
- May 28-June 2, 2019, Literature and Landscape of the Horse (more info) SELLS OUT EARLY
- August 25- August 31, 2019 AND September 8-September 14, 2019 Adult Week (more info)
Rates applicable for Riverside Suites or Cabins
|June 9—September 14, 2019||3-night||6-night|
|Each adult (first two)||$1350||$2350|
|Kids (age 6-18)||$1120||$2040|
Add a Saturday night to your reservation!
Summer Saturday night B&B rate (2 people)………..$190
Each additional person (ages 6 and up)………………..$60
3 night stays will include only activities scheduled for those specific days.
Accommodations — Overnight accommodations include six riverside suites
and three cabins. Each suite has a queen and two twin beds, while the
cabins each have a queen or king, a double, and one or two twins.
- Your own horse
- Evening entertainment
- Wireless internet in lodge and riverside cabins
- Overnight camp-out
- Laundry facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Trap shooting
- Riding instruction
- Cattle work
- Private fishing
- River tubing
- All meals (see Guest Ranch Dining page)
- Hot tub
- Transfers to/from Laramie Regional Airport or the Green Ride Colorado Shuttle drop off/pick up location in Laramie.
- Keg beer and soda pop
- LOADS OF FUN!
- Note: there is NO charge/fee for credit card processing
(Nightly Rates will include only activities scheduled for those specific days.)
SUMMER SATURDAY NIGHT: (June 8 – September 7)
1 Night Stay: Saturday to Sunday ………………………………$190.00
2 people in Riverside Suite or Cabin
Each additional person (ages 6 and up) …………………………..$60.00
Includes Sunday Breakfast
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the Guest Ranch reservation is required. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required when entire ranch is reserved for a group.
- Reservations will be considered firm only when the deposit has been received.
- The deposit is due within 60 days of making the reservation when it is made more than 1 year in advance.
- If your reservation is canceled less than 30 days in advance a cancellation fee equal to 40% of the reservation is due.
- If members of your family/group cancel less than 30 days in advance, there will be a cancellation fee equal to 40% of their reservation, even when the cabin is still reserved by some of your members.
- Payment by cash, personal check, traveler’s checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Balance is collected upon departure. At the time of check-in, guests are obligated to pay the full amount of their stay, even if they must leave early for any type of emergency.
- A service charge of 15% and applicable state and county sales tax will be added to final lodging bill.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m., and check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Smoking is not allowed in any structures.
- No pets allowed.
- The Vee Bar has a no tipping policy.